Friday, November 22, 2013

Inspired by a Childhood Classic

A good sandwich is a delightful blend of flavors, colors, and textures.  To me, a good sandwich truly is a work of art.

I have always loved sandwiches. What's not to love?  They can be as simple or as complex as you like, they can go anywhere, they can be eaten at anytime and they are always delicious.

In creating this blog, I was inspired by a classic childhood song:

Sandwiches are beautiful,Sandwiches are fine.I like sandwiches, I eat them all the time;I eat them for my supper and I eat them for my lunch;If I had a hundred sandwiches, I'd eat them all at once.


Truer words have rarely been sung.  I hope you enjoy the Fred Penner version of Bob King's classic song in this first post!


I'm excited to share what I know and love about all things sandwiches and to learn a few new things along the way.

Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment